The Institute for Strategic and Sustainable Accounting Development (ISSAD) was established in May 2014 with the mission to produce theory-led, practically relevant research that addresses contemporary organisational and management challenges faced by businesses, public organisations, regulatory bodies, and policy-makers. Specifically, ISSAD is emphasises on the quality of accounting information, strategic management activity and sustainability strategies research area.
- Producing high impact research proposal for various local and international grants
- Assisting researchers in identifying research funding sources and facilitating the submission of grant applications.
- Cultivate links with industry through joint research and consulting.
- Circulating working papers and other monographs to disseminate research findings amongst academics and professionals.
- Organising research seminars, workshops, round-table discussions and forums on emerging issues on accounting.